the Knee research article
Learning Goal: I’m working on a anatomy project and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Students are to have read the Knee research article (presented via a link below), and then are to summarize & analyze their reading using the provided questions below.
Answer the following questions in your own words to reflect your interpretation of the information to address the following questions.
1. What is the purpose of the article? Why is this topic important? [2 points]
2. How was the research conducted? [Summarize the methods and procedures- 4 points]
3. What did the authors find? [Summarize the results & conclusions- 4 points]
4. What are at least TWO strengths of the study? What are at least TWO weaknesses of the study? Explain or defend each point. [4 points total]
5. What are at least TWO clinical implications from this research? Describe the correlation to clinical practice, then explain & defend whether you found the evidence useful. [2 points]
6. What are you able to apply from the findings of this research to the utilization of therapeutic exercise for patients recovering from TKA? Explain. [2 points]
* Total points for this assignment are 18 points. The final outcome for this assignment will be converted to the equivalent of 1% value of the student’s course final outcome.
The assignment is to be submitted via Blackboard, due by 6/7/21 at 11:59 PM with a similarity index set to 25% (assignments with more than 25% similarity will not be accepted for grading). Besides assessing for effective answers, work will also be assessed for proper spelling and grammar. Work with more than 5 errors will have a grade reduction of 10%, and work with excessive errors (>10) will not be accepted for grading. Since this is voluntary no late work will be accepted.
Format: Double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 Font, 1-inch margins
Do not include the questions in your responses or it will affect your similarity index.