cj180m5 emergency management
Learning Goal: I’m working on a criminal justice writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Concepts of Emergency Management
For a security/loss-prevention manager, having a contingency plan for dealing with an emergency is important for safety and security. Write a 2- to 3-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) identifying the concepts of emergency management. What do you need to do, as a manager, to be prepared and respond accordingly? Provide examples to support your position.
(Please note: This essay will require outside research. Use at least two outside sources beyond the textbook.)
You may consult the online Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Write your Assignment in a Word document, and save it in a location and with a name that you will remember. Be sure to include your name and class number. Submit your work to the Dropbox.
Minimum Submission Requirements
- This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 2-3 pages) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
- Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
- Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
- Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
- Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
- Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the writing resources for APA formatting and citation found in Academic Tools. Additional writing resources can be found within the Academic Success Center.
- Your submission should:
- include a cover sheet;
- be double-spaced;
- be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
- include correct citations;
- be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
- include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
If work submitted for this competency assessment does not meet the minimum submission requirements, it will be returned without being scored.