Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- How can the habit Begin With the End in Mind keep you motivated when you are feeling overwhelmed?
- What study strategies will most help you improve?
- How do you take advantage of learning styles in a way that will benefit you as you work through your degree or even in your chosen profession?
- A strategy discussed in this week’s reading is SQ3R (Survey, Question, Read, Recite, Review). How is this strategy similar to and/or different from the way you read course material previously?
- Covey’s 3rd habit, Put First Things First, means recognizing that your time, energy, and resources are limited. How would you prioritize reading in your schedule?
- Explain the importance of improving your reading strategies now and when you work in the business field.
- In what ways could creative, critical, and analytical thinking help you to be a better student and employee?
- Think of a routine task (studying, exam preparation, downtime, grocery shopping, food preparation, etc.) in your life that you may have never questioned. How can this routine be improved? How would this benefit you?
- How can creative thinking help you in your business career?
discuss your level of financial literacy with regard to investing in your education and personal goals.
- What simple steps do you take to create a financial plan?
- Explain how poor financial literacy can affect your current or future career aspirations.
specifically this blog article, 7 Habits of Successful Savers (Vidakovic, 2021), we now have a better understanding of how we develop an influence over the successes we achieve and how we overcome and view previous challenges. Please answer the following journal question supporting your work with evidence from the provided resources.
- Share your thoughts on how you can synergize your savings by making sure that your money is working FOR and not AGAINST you.
We have covered so many topics and techniques in the last 8 weeks. Please take a moment to reflect upon the course and then discuss the following:
- What are the top two (2) skills or strategies you learned during this course, and how could they benefit you and your career aspirations?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew on the first day of class?
- If you could offer advice to the next students to take this class, what would it be?
Please reflect on the following in your journal. Stephen Covey’s habit Win-Win is a frame of mind that seeks mutual benefit in all human interactions. It encourages us to have consideration and consider other people’s wins as well as our own. We are conditioned to put people in categories. If we can break ourselves of that habit, we can open ourselves up to the possibilities of mutual benefit through a balance of empathy and courage.
Please answer the following journal question supporting your work with evidence from the provided resources.
- How does the habit Win-Win, along with the concepts of inclusivity and diversity, help to grow an organization and help you to increase your growth mindset?