Writing Project 1 Summer and Response
Learning Goal: I’m working on a english project and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- Write a final draft using the information below. The “I Say” response to the closed research statement is centered around David Zinczenko, “Don’t Blame the Eater”. You must reference back to that title to ensure accuracy of paper and full completion.
- An introductory paragraph that attempts to gain the interest of readers and introduces your closed research theme reading, and offers a thesis statement suggesting what your response to the closed research theme reading will be focused on
- A thesis statement previewing your ” I Say” response to the closed research theme reading
- A full and accurate summary of the closed research theme reading
- A meaningful response, supported with evidence, to the closed research theme reading
- A concluding paragraph
- Revisions made based on the feedback you received from your instructor on the Half Draft (See the Grades link or consult your instructor for this feedback)
- In-text citations of “They Say” summaries and quotations of the closed research theme reading and other sources, if you use any
- APA or MLA style formatting, as specified by your instructor, with a References (APA) or Works Cited (MLA) page
- Observation of the conventions of Standard Written English
- Minimum 750 words for the final draft (References or Works Cited list does not count in the minimum word-count requirement
Please address every bulletin for full completion of assignemt and please do not forget a works cited and reference page as well! Thanks!