Learning Goal: I’m working on a management case study and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
- ollowing APA 7th Edition Guideline.
- Typed, double-spaced, edited, and proofread.
- Minimum of 2 in-text citations per page
- Minimum of 1 Peer-reviewed resources per page
- The title and references pages
Detailed directions for your Case Study PART II.
Ensuring adherence to the instructions for every section of the Case study. Make sure that you address everything outlined in each section of the case study.
You will choose the firm (e.g., GE Capital, Wal-Mart, Apple, Google, Yahoo, IBM, Boeing, Target, etc.) that you will work on throughout the course and offer various sorts of financial research on this company for each of the weekly assignments.
Therefore, once a corporation has been selected by your team, it should not be changed. You will need to feel like you are working as if you were a financial consultant or adviser for that corporation.
Now that you have picked your firm, the CEO of the selected company has requested you to prepare a report that demands you to do research on this organization.
As a financial consultant/advisor for this company now, you are required:
○ to research the company’s bonds, bond valuation, and return on capital assets of that company;
○ Explain how healthy or unhealthy the company is based on your findings;
o Provide your recommendations for your research.