Deadline: Saturday 13/08/2022 @ 23:59
|Course Name: Auditing Principles and Procedures||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT401||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1443 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Rabab Farrash|
|Students’ Grade: /10||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO No exceptions.
- All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): (Marks 10)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Answer in your own words, DO NOT COPY from slides, fellow student, or internet source without proper citation.
Q1. What are the Four assertions that normally considered for tests of details of intangible assets? (3 Marks).
Q2. Explain the control risk assessment when audit the human resource process ? (3 marks)
Q3 .What are the three types of transactions that importance to the auditor in Audit the Revenue process and what are the accounts affected by each type ? ( 4 Marks)