Learning Goal: I’m working on a nursing writing question and need support to help me learn.
Female Patient Cases 4
For this Discussion, your instructor will assign you three case numbers.
|Case 1||Case 2||Case 3||Case 4||Case 5||Case 6|
|Cases||Define preconception period and discuss why this is an important time for women who are planning to get pregnant.||The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) recommends in its guideline’s aspirin 81 mg daily.||G.P is a 32 primigravida patient who blood type is B Rh negative. She is on her first trimester and have a vaginal bleeding episode.||The Diagnosis criteria for Pre-eclampsia based on the ACOG guidelines and the maternal and fetal complications related.||C.C is a 36-year-old female patient known in the office who came to consult you because she has been feeling left breast tenderness, low grade fever and malaise for about four days. She delivered her baby 3 months ago and is breastfeeding. You found the left breast warm and painful when examined. Fissures on nipples presented.||Discuss three fetal screening and include:|
|Questions for the case||
Once you received your three case numbers; answer the specific question on the table above.
- Your instructor will assign you your case number and you will post on the case number you have been assigned.
- You will reply to the other two case studies (One of each).
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources. Your initial post is worth 8 points.
- You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending, refuting/correcting, or adding additional nuance to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 2 points (1 point per response.)
- All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
- Attention: Please post your initial response by 11:59 PM ET Thursday, and comment on the posts of two classmates by 11:59 PM ET Friday.
- You can expect feedback from the instructor within 48 to 72 hours from the Friday due date.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
|Identification of Main Issues, Problems, and Concepts||Distinguished – 5 points
Identify and demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the issues, problems, and concepts.
|Excellent – 4 points
Identifies and demonstrate an accomplished understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|Fair – 2 points
Identifies and demonstrate an acceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|Poor – 1 point
Identifies and demonstrate an unacceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|Use of Citations, Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting Guidelines||Distinguished – 3 points
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing. High level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
|Excellent – 2 points
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. Moderate level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
|Fair – 1 point
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need more precision and attention to detail.
|Poor – 0 points
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. An unacceptable use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need serious attention.
|Response to Posts of Peers||Distinguished – 2 points
Student constructively responded to two other posts and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal to each.
|Fair – 1 point
Student constructively responded to one other post and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal.
|Poor – 0 points
Student provided no response to a peer’s post.